The effects of Hyperacusis

People do not understand it's the opposite to deafness and there is no control what happens when you have had exposure to your triggers. Emotionally it has been devastating as I began to have panic attacks and was later diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD). This is a condition that affects me and has prevented me from securing employment. I'm interested to know how it has had an impact on others both in work and socially. 

During my journey, I found information regarding Dr Silverstein procedures helpful, I must emphasise I've not had the procedure done but it gave me hope for the future. 

http://www.earsinus.com/inventions-procedures

Whats your opinion? Whats been your experiences?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# Hyperacusis - my medical journey